Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random

Stuck @ school until 6:45pm! Sucks, I know- but after this semester I'll only have a year left and I'm sure it will fly by (@ least that's what people tell me). There are a few posts that I want to put up this weekend including an Eve Pearl Cosmetics Review. I found her products to work really well and I hardly hear about her so I thought I would throw it out there. I already have it written I just need to add pictures and perhaps a before and after shot of the concealer (my fave from her) on my dark circles :). I have tomorrow completely free and my bf will be out of the house so I'll have no distractions. Until then here is a pic I took a while back ago. I take random pics when I'm bored or in a creative mood.


I love to stuff my Louis to the max!

**I'm so tempted to buy a laptop mini! I keep seeing people in class w/them and they are sooo cute!

With Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see your review on the concealer. i hear its good. i love mine from bobbi brown (peach corrector + concealer) because i have dark circles from working nights and days :/
    -tingy

    ReplyDelete