Monday, September 13, 2010

Clinique's Almost Foundation Kit - in Neutral

I'm normally not the kind that has to wear one brand of makeup at a time. I think most of us wear at least 3 or 4 brands (or more!), but I found this great Clinque set that's perfect for my everyday foundation routine. Each product goes together so well it's hard for me to mix it up. The application is smooth and the finish is 100% fresh, making it truly a delight to be oh so matchy matchy.


Available in 4 different shades, each set comes with: Almost Makeup SPF 15 (tinted moisturizer), Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 (for more coverage), Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and a Powder Foundation Brush


Overall, a no fuss set that allows for light to medium coverage. Paired with a great concealer, this can definitely be a year round foundation routine.

With Love,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment