Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Clean & Neat

 I've been looking for inspiration for reorganizing my room. I have tons of stuff (makeup, clothes, shoes, accessories...) so it's hard to make everything fit AND look nice and neat. I'm a total neat freak, I'll clean/organize until 1am without thinking twice. I was gathering pics from my computer to have sent out for printing when I stumbled upon this pic that I took on my 2nd anniversary (last year) with my bf. 


It is totally me, fave perfume, crisp anniversary flowers, religious candle and an old pic of my mom and younger brother. It's a little off center, but it's clean and neat. It still says something about me without cramming too much into the shot. This is what I want my entire room to say about me, so it's pretty much my main inspiration, but I'm still gathering outside ideas. This will be my room for at least one more year and then I'm off to grad school. Time to get active and make the best of what I have. 

With Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. I love the first photo of the soft smoky eye, i really need to learn how to so that!!

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete